I've been using jewelry-caliber tools for more than 15 years and have tried all brands. Tronex simply are the best available.
Chain Nose Pliers are the most used tool in my arsenal.
- Folding tabs. The round shape can be use to "roll" while folding, pulling the tab tight. Then flatten.
- Twisting tabs
- General bends, but not precise 90 degrees. Flat Nose Pliers are better for this, as you can reference 90 degrees off the sides.
- Creating cones or curves around the closed jaws
- Better than tweezers for many reasons, but mostly getting a good, precise, firm grip.
- Flattening parts that may have become misshapen or dented, but with with limited access.
Not Good For
Tronex Chain Nose Pliers, Short
Made in the USA.