Chain Nose Pliers are the most used tool in my arsenal.
- Folding tabs. The round shape can be use to "roll" while folding, pulling the tab tight. Then flatten.
- Twisting tabs
- General bends, but not precise 90 degrees. Flat Nose Pliers are better for this, as you can reference 90 degrees off the sides.
- Creating cones or curves around the closed jaws
- Better than tweezers for many reasons, but mostly getting a good, precise, firm grip.
- Flattening parts that may have become misshapen or dented, but with with limited access.
Not Good For
- Reaching deep, confined spaces. Longer Chain Nose Pliers are better, and Extra Long Needle Nose Pliers are the best for this.
- Creating perfect 90 degree bends. Flat Nose Pliers are better for this, as you can reference 90 degrees off the sides.
Chain Nose Pliers
Closed Tip Dimensions - .100" x .085"
Jaw Length - .880"